A perfect half moon in the only gap in a mountainously cloudy winter night sky, bisected by a single contrail and surrounded by a halo of stars.
Glancing from a speeding vehicle, en passant, at a particular hotel room one autumn evening, noting that the lights were on and the curtains were drawn: smiling and hoping that that the current occupant was as happy there as I had been during my stay.
The hug of an old, old friend - after many years apart.
Probably the best love I have ever made and being in the company of the woman I loved most in life for the first time: a day unlike any other.
The sight of lovers standing: each seeing only the eyes of their love.
The warm glow of red brick when painted by the sunrise of a cool spring morning.
The smell of my two-month-old grandniece’s hair: she is just so gorgeous.
A mid summer leafed tree overhead.
There is a season for love
Its called Life
That is beautiful.. and I shall be tweeting a quote.
ReplyDeleteI would love to read your tweets... please, please, please set up a free account at http://www.Twitter.com
You can then send 140 character snippets as they occur, straight from your mobile.. and get them to appear on here. Let me know if you need help x