What do you do when the penny finally drops, when the person you loved turns out to have been interested in the fun times but disappears when the going gets tough.
Well, you make excuses for them, you look at the circumstances... you UNDERSTAND.
What you didn't really understand is the conclusion you should have come to and its simple.
"While I love this person, they don't really love me, or at least not to the same depth"
From that, its easy to see that the relationship just doesn't work (no shit Sherlock!) with a 90%/10% split on compromises and the shots always theirs to call.
I only really get one call in this and I just exercised it.
Its over
amen - Mj x
ReplyDeleteSome just disappear because they cant stand the pain, they dont want to go. But its the only way they can survive, and survive they must.
ReplyDeleteD.
i have pondered this a good bit, and I am not in agreement that they must survive . .especially by deliberate subversion of another
ReplyDeleteM